When inspecting the interior of your home, look for:
- Misaligned doors and window
- Cracks in the sheetrock or plaster
- Doors and windows that are sticking
- Sloping floors
- Cracks in the floor or floor tile
When inspecting the exterior of your home, look for:
- Cracks in the brick
- Gaps around the doors and windows
- Cracks in the foundation
- Fascia board pulling away
- Overflowing or clogged gutters
- Broken or overflowing downspouts
When inspecting the basement, look for:
- Bowed walls or walls leaning in or out
- Cracks in the walls or floor
- Water leaks or stains near drains or windows
- Backed up floor drains
What Do I Do If I Find One or More of These Issues?
Structural and foundation problems never get better with time. It's best to correct the cause and repair the damage as early as possible to avoid more significant damage.
If you detect one or more problems, call us at (540) 774-2828 or use our online form to request a free consultation and no-obligation estimate.