Once we've determined the cause of the leakage and made the necessary structural repairs, we can waterproof both the interior and the exterior of your home to prevent future damage.
- Apply waterproofing sealant to your basement walls and floor and any areas subject to water intrusion.
- Install interior pressure-relief systems to prevent water pressure build-up around your foundation and prevent water intrusion from recurring.
The interior pressure relief method of basement waterproofing is a proven technique that, when combined with crack repair on concrete walls, can prevent any water invasion into the living space.
Exterior Waterproofing and Groundwater Management
- Waterproof the exterior foundation using a seamless, elastic spray-applied seal that bridges any small cracks in your foundation.
- Excavate the terrain around your home to reroute the flow of groundwater.
- Install exterior drainage systems to direct run-off away from your foundation.
We also offer spray applied waterproofing for new construction.
We Warranty Our Work
Our waterproofing systems come with a transferable, Life-of-the-Structure warranty. This is our promise to you that our services will ensure that your home will remain dry and structurally sound for years to come.